Diabetes, a disease affecting millions of people worldwide, You can only keep this disease under control through a healthy lifestyle, strict diet, and regular workouts. Doctors also consider the role of exercise, workout and physical activity in controlling blood sugar level in patients with diabetes, hence they also recommend exercise to people suffering from diabetes. Learn here what kind of exercise should be done for the patients of diabetes …
1. It is very important for diabetic patients to keep an eye on their blood sugar level as well as their weight because if you gain weight in diabetes then your problems and disease will increase further due to obesity. So do at least 30 minutes of jogging, running or brisk walking (walking fast) every day. Physical activity helps a lot in keeping diabetes under control.
2. To keep sugar level regular, aerobics should be exercised at least five days a week for 30 minutes. Or say a total of 150 minutes of exercise a week. Try not to last two days without exercising. If you don’t want to give much time in the beginning, then you can start from 5 to 10 minutes. Time can be extended gradually.
3. Pilates is the new trend of workout and is quite popular among Bollywood actresses in terms of fitness and Pilates can also help in managing diabetes especially type 2 diabetes. A research conducted in 2013 revealed that Pilates is considered to be a very effective and safe exercise in improving the health of patients suffering from type 2 diabetes.
4. The biggest advantage of doing strength or weight training is that the body becomes more sensitive to insulin. One reason for type 2 diabetes is the lack of sensitivity to insulin in the body. In such a situation, by doing weight training or strength training, your muscles and bones will be strengthened. Doctors also recommend strength training at least 2 days a week. This includes lifting weights or using resistance bands.
5. By the way, every kind of exercise makes you feel good and has a positive effect on the body, but especially doing yoga reduces stress. Stress is the most important factor to negatively affect the health of any person. In such a situation, the stress will be reduced by yoga, the disease will be reduced automatically.
6. If you do not want to do a lot of workouts then you can dance for 1 hour every day(