These days lifestyle related diseases are increasing rapidly and the first name is Diabetes. In such a situation, instead of eating medicines and taking insulin, I am telling you how you can keep blood sugar under control by eating natural things like coconut water and guava.
Drinks made from coconut water and guava can prove to be very beneficial for diabetes patients. Coconut water is considered beneficial for reducing high blood sugar as it contains high electrolytes, which maintain the pH level of the body and increase metabolism. In addition, coconut water is naturally sweet and contains a good amount of fiber and protein. It also has low calorie, cholesterol free and hydrating properties.
Guava has a low Glycemic index
Guava has a low glycemic index (GI), which should be a property in foods included in diabetes diets. The guava is slowly digested, which prevents a spike in blood sugar. It is also low in calories and sodium, and is rich in fiber and potassium. Because of which it is the perfect option to control blood sugar.
That’s why these drinks are beneficial
According to Dr. AK Mishra, the Ayurvedacharya, if seen in terms of diabetes, 1 guava contains 13 grams of carbohydrate, which contains 8 grams of sugar, the remaining 5 grams of fiber. Along with carbohydrates, 1 guava contains 2 grams of protein. Its leaves have various health benefits. It helps improve your immunity, but very few people are aware of its medicinal properties.
Guava and its leaves are both beneficial
Guava is low on glycemic index (GI), gives many disease prevention benefits, so it is healthy for diabetic patients. Guava is wonderfully rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. This nutrient content gives them many health benefits. Guava and its leaf tea can be beneficial for people with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.
Coconut water controls sugar
Coconut water has a slowly digested carbohydrate and high electrolytes content, with glycemic index 3 and glycemil load 0, which makes it helpful in keeping your blood sugar under control.
Coconut water has many properties
- Coconut water is tasty and refreshing, it is also very beneficial for health. Come, let us tell you how the consumption of coconut water is beneficial for you.
- If you drink coconut water regularly, then you will be able to remain fit and slim. Coconut water contains sufficient amount of fibers. These fibers do not digest quickly and your stomach remains full.
- A major cause of headache is dehydration. Migraine patients lack magnesium in their body. The amount of magnesium in coconut water is high. This gives the body enough electrolytes and reduces migraine attack.
- Sometimes some unnecessary particles accumulate in the kidney. They should have been removed with urine but somehow they do not come out and gather and make kidney stone. Coconut water can protect you from this situation.
- Coconut water is a natural remedy to remove alcoholic
Friendship with vegetables and fruits is beneficial for health
Plant-based diet means vegetarian diet which contains more things related to plants, it includes fruits, vegetables, nuts etc. This type of diet has many benefits, which help to keep the body fit as well as to keep it away from diseases. So let’s know about the benefits of this diet:
- Vegetables and fruits and nuts are rich in nutrients. It contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Fiber is such a thing that can be found only in plants and related food items. Fiber helps in keeping cholesterol and fat low, besides keeping digestive system healthy. At the same time, Plant-based dietary has also proved effective in maintaining plant-based dietary blood sugar levels.
- People who follow plant-based diets are more fit than non-veg eaters. Not only this, following this diet also reduces weight rapidly. This is the reason that many of the beauties of Bee-town have also adopted vegetarian diet to lose weight and keep themselves fit.
- The risk of heart disease increases when cholesterol and blood pressure deteriorate. Following a plant-based diet helps to maintain these things, which keeps cardiovascular diseases away.
- According to one study, non-veg diet followers are at a higher risk of diabetes than those who follow vegan diet. Actually, vegetables and other things related to plants help in keeping the insulin level and blood sugar level under control in the body, which reduces the risk of diabetes.
- According to a research, plant-based things like fruits, vegetables, grains, etc. reduce the risk of cancer. These contain many elements that prevent the tumor from forming as well as prevent the loss of cells. They also help in repairing damaged cells. These qualities significantly reduce the risk of cancer.
- निमोनिया: लक्षण, कारण, रोकथाम, उपचार, प्रकार
- लड़कियों को लड़कों में क्या चीजें पसंद होती हैं।
- टाइप 2 डायबिटीज से बचाव
- मधुमेह रिस्क टेस्ट
- टाइप 2 मधुमेह के जोखिम कारक
- मधुमेह के लक्षण और कारण
- मोनोजेनिक मधुमेह (नवजात मधुमेह मेलेटस और MODY)
- आपके बच्चे के जन्म के बाद
- गर्भकालीन मधुमेह को रोकना
- गर्भकालीन मधुमेह का प्रबंधन और उपचार
- गर्भकालीन मधुमेह के लिए परीक्षण और निदान
- गर्भावधि मधुमेह के लक्षण और कारण
- गर्भकालीन मधुमेह की परिभाषा और तथ्य
- इंसुलिन प्रतिरोध और प्रीबायबिटीज
- टाइप 2 मधुमेह
- टाइप 1 मधुमेह
- मधुमेह क्या है?
- Various Health Benefits Of Eating Lady Finger
- Diabetes Patients Have Higher Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease And Heart Failure
- Health Benefits Of Soybean, Decreases The Risk Of Diabetes