A recent study has revealed that guava is very beneficial for the patient of diabetes. Guava, easily available in the market, helps in preventing sudden increase in blood sugar of the people.
It is very important to always manage your blood sugar level for a type 2 diabetes patient. To avoid health related problems, the amount of glucose in the body has to be kept right and diet plays a very important role in it.
A study has revealed that guava is very beneficial for the patient of diabetes. Guava, easily available in the market, helps in preventing sudden increase in blood sugar of the people. Research found that eating guava in breakfast is more effective.
The study showed that regular eating of guava is effective in improving blood sugar level and controlling long term blood sugar level. Apart from this, it was also found that drinking guava leaf tea after eating food can reduce blood sugar level.
Analyzing the effects of drinking guava leaf tea in 20 patients with type 2 diabetes, a researcher said that guava helped reduce patients’ blood sugar by more than 10 percent.
Apart from this, guava is also beneficial for people trying to lose weight. Guava has a good amount of fiber and calories. Explain that there is a high risk of type 2 diabetes due to overweight or obesity.
Follow these good habits if you want to avoid diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a disease in which it is very important to take care of yourself. If this is not done then the condition of the person can worsen and loss his/her life. Some special habits can be included in your lifestyle to avoid this terrible situation.
1. The body’s immunity to hormone insulin increases when it is more fat. This causes a sugar level fluctuate, which can cause diabetes.
2. Exercise daily, this will not only help in controlling weight, but blood glucose level, blood pressure and cholesterol can also be kept under control.
3. Staying Away from fast food is right for you. Actually, such foods are digested quickly, which increases the sugar level in the blood rapidly. At the same time, it also increases cholesterol, which cause diabetes.
4. Avoid more oily food. Fried foods increase fat, cholesterol, BP, and glucose levels, which invite diabetes.
5. No matter how sweet it is, but eat it less. This direct sugar increases the glucose level of the body. Glucose levels are sure to be affected by continuously over-eating, which can make you diabetes patients.
6. Say no to alcohol and cigarettes. Alcohol has been considered one of the reasons for increasing belly fat. At the same time, it also affects BP and triglyceride cycle. Even if you do not connect cigarettes to diabetes, it has been proved in a study that people who smoke are more at risk of diabetes.