Due to uncontrolled sugar, the patient may have trouble in his feet because high blood sugar does not lead to complete blood supply to the feet and this causes problems. If someone is facing this kind of problem in the feet, then they need to take more care of their feet.
Uncontrolled blood sugar levels can be the cause of many other physical ailments. In this case, the diabetes patient needs to be more vigilant. You will be surprised to know that the simpler your lifestyle, the more your blood sugar and diabetes will be in control. Diabetes is called silent disease because the death of a patient is rarely due to diabetes but other diseases caused by diabetes are the cause of death of the patient. In this too, most of the adult patients die due to heart disease especially due to diabetes type-2. November is celebrated as Diabetes Awareness Month in the United States.
Diabetes is also considered to be a major cause of blindness. In addition, problems such as kidney failure, heart attack, stroke, loss of control of the lower body, are due to uncontrolled diabetes. Doctors say that most patients get to know about their condition after diabetes first stroke. Because diabetes is hurting their health with such silence, their attention does not go on in the beginning. Diabetes slowly begins to dominate body parts.
Sugar usually first affects the nervous system of the patient. Due to uncontrolled sugar, the patient may have trouble in his feet because high blood sugar does not lead to complete blood supply to the feet and this causes problems. If someone is facing this kind of problem in the feet, then they need to take more care of their feet and also take the advice of the doctor regarding health. If you have diabetes then take care of your foot care more…
This is how diabetics should take care of their feet
- If you have frequent blisters in your feet, check the feet daily. If there are problems and bruising often around the toe nails. If the rash, pain, swelling and any kind of infection is occurring continuously or repeatedly, then please consult your doctor.
- Always wash your feet in lukewarm water, do not use strong hot water. Clean your feet with a clean cloth with light hands, especially the space between both thumbs. Keep biting the nails of your feet from time to time and avoid giving round shape to the foot nails, as this increases the chances of the nail moving inwards.
- Your shoes and footwear should be very soft and comfortable. Do not walk barefoot at all.
- Make sure to checkup your feet every year. If you feel any kind of change or problem, regarding your illness, contact the doctor immediately.
Our recommendation is Patanjali Ayurved Hospital
- निमोनिया: लक्षण, कारण, रोकथाम, उपचार, प्रकार
- लड़कियों को लड़कों में क्या चीजें पसंद होती हैं।
- टाइप 2 डायबिटीज से बचाव
- मधुमेह रिस्क टेस्ट
- टाइप 2 मधुमेह के जोखिम कारक
- मधुमेह के लक्षण और कारण
- मोनोजेनिक मधुमेह (नवजात मधुमेह मेलेटस और MODY)
- आपके बच्चे के जन्म के बाद
- गर्भकालीन मधुमेह को रोकना
- गर्भकालीन मधुमेह का प्रबंधन और उपचार